I can’t believe it’s already week 7 and I’ve done every promt so far :). This week is all about Gold, the lovely letter G.
Since it is the Christmas season/time, I went with a Christmas design. Golden polish is perfect for this time of the year and it goes so well with green. So here’s some gradient and abstract Christmas trees and glitter. See what I did there :D, all Gs (besides the trees but oh well).
I’m generally happy how it turned out, although I’m not fully pleased with the trees. I should have picked a darker green.
- golden – NYC Full Metal Jacket
- green for the gradient – Models Own Emerald Green
- glitter – Barry M (Superdrug Limited Edition Xmas 2014) Christmas Tree
- green for the trees – Models Own Paradise Garden
- glittery bits on the trees – Barry M Catwalk Queen
Although it does look somewhat textured on the photos, all of the glitter stayed nice and flat on the nails and with top coat it feels really smooth.
For the full list of inlinkz and a hyperlink to instagram, head over to the Archives page HERE.
The next photo was done outside. It was cold, so excuse me for the pinkish and slightly dry looking fingers. Plus I keep forgetting how inconvenient it is to clean the skin from metal polishes like this golden one after doing gradients.