Good evening, I was nominated to Liebster award by Jessica from Be Happy and Buy Polish. I am super excited and very thankful to have this nomination.
How It Works:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
I did some research also and found out that the rules have changed over the past few years. So I’m going by the ones I were nominated with. Here are the questions from Jessica:
What’s something that people would be surprised to know about you? Hmm, I’m a gamer (and I actually hate FB games – have blocked all of them). I’ve played loads of rpgs, most famous is World of Warcraft probably, a few shooters and now I’m just playing 2 or 3 games (they change every now and then from a total of 7 or so).
Do you have a favorite piece of art? Share a picture with us! Oh dear, .. I can’t answer to that 😦
Who is your favorite fashion designer? I don’t have a favourite. If I have to pick one, it’s Elie Saab.
Target or Walmart? Why? Can’t answer to that, no Target or Walmart here.
Would you rather spend $20 on one expensive beauty product, or spend that same $20 on 4 cheaper versions? The cheaper one, unless it’s really horrendous.
What nail polish maker from mainstream brands is your favorite? I’m still doing baby steps in the polish world and I suppose it wouldn’t be fair to tell just on 2 or 3 bottles from a brand. I have loads of shades by Maybelline Colorama, but it’s not my favourite.
Do you prefer a “real” book or an e-reader book? Real books all the way, oh and the smell of new books XD
What’s something that if forgotten, you would turn around and go back home for? At the moment it would be feeding my rat. For example when I find out on my way that I will get back very late at night and such.
You buy something online that you’re incredibly excited for, from a cosmetics store, and it’s being delivered today. What is it? Nail polish or some nail art related thing I haven’t tried yet like fimo sticks or new set of brushes.
What’s the beauty product you own the most of (besides nail polish)? Lip gloss probably (or coloured lip gloss), since I can’t wear any lipsticks.
Here are my questions to the nominees:
- Something surprising about yourself.
- What is your favourite drink?
- What is your favourite clothing? (e.g. jeans and a t-shirt, a dress etc)
- What is your favourite nail art style?
- What is your favourite nail polish shade and why?
- What inspires you on your nail designs?
- What is your favourite beauty product?
- Which city you would like to visit if given the chance?
- Your favourite place to spend a vacation
- The thing you can make the best (a food)
And now to the nominees, that was hard and some of the blogs I really like have been nominated already. Also couldn’t find a followers count on some. So here goes 3 only..
Kayla at nailpolishgalore
Anita at My Daily Nail Designs