Good evening, I was nominated to Liebster award by Jessica from Be Happy and Buy Polish. I am super excited and very thankful to have this nomination.
How It Works:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
I did some research also and found out that the rules have changed over the past few years. So I’m going by the ones I were nominated with. Here are the questions from Jessica:
What’s something that people would be surprised to know about you? Hmm, I’m a gamer (and I actually hate FB games – have blocked all of them). I’ve played loads of rpgs, most famous is World of Warcraft probably, a few shooters and now I’m just playing 2 or 3 games (they change every now and then from a total of 7 or so).
Do you have a favorite piece of art? Share a picture with us! Oh dear, .. I can’t answer to that 😦
Who is your favorite fashion designer? I don’t have a favourite. If I have to pick one, it’s Elie Saab.
Target or Walmart? Why? Can’t answer to that, no Target or Walmart here.
Would you rather spend $20 on one expensive beauty product, or spend that same $20 on 4 cheaper versions? The cheaper one, unless it’s really horrendous.
What nail polish maker from mainstream brands is your favorite? I’m still doing baby steps in the polish world and I suppose it wouldn’t be fair to tell just on 2 or 3 bottles from a brand. I have loads of shades by Maybelline Colorama, but it’s not my favourite.
Do you prefer a “real” book or an e-reader book? Real books all the way, oh and the smell of new books 😄
What’s something that if forgotten, you would turn around and go back home for? At the moment it would be feeding my rat. For example when I find out on my way that I will get back very late at night and such.
You buy something online that you’re incredibly excited for, from a cosmetics store, and it’s being delivered today. What is it? Nail polish or some nail art related thing I haven’t tried yet like fimo sticks or new set of brushes.
What’s the beauty product you own the most of (besides nail polish)? Lip gloss probably (or coloured lip gloss), since I can’t wear any lipsticks.
Here are my questions to the nominees:
- Something surprising about yourself.
- What is your favourite drink?
- What is your favourite clothing? (e.g. jeans and a t-shirt, a dress etc)
- What is your favourite nail art style?
- What is your favourite nail polish shade and why?
- What inspires you on your nail designs?
- What is your favourite beauty product?
- Which city you would like to visit if given the chance?
- Your favourite place to spend a vacation
- The thing you can make the best (a food)
And now to the nominees, that was hard and some of the blogs I really like have been nominated already. Also couldn’t find a followers count on some. So here goes 3 only..
Kayla at nailpolishgalore
Anita at My Daily Nail Designs