Hello lovelies, can’t say how thankful I am of the Shine On Award nominations. It took some time, sorry ladies for that.
I’ve been nominated by three amazing, talented and lovely girls: Jacqui over at Craftynail,Kerri from Lady Lacquer and Kelley from deliciously unpolished.
So lets get to it. Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo to your blog.
2. Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
3. Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and would like to pass this award to (making sure to link to their blog in your post).
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
The 7 random facts about me:
- I absolutely love rats. I think they’re amazing little critters and when I’m getting my own permanent place, I will get a few for sure.
- I rarely wear make up.
- Tea, it’s all about tea – green, white, black, fruit.. If it’s black or green, it will be with milk and honey.
- I am a blood donor and do hope that my blood will help someone somewhere out there.
- Besides nail polish, I love shoes. Good thing that I’m still a student 😀 otherwise I probably wouldn’t be able to fit them anywhere.
- When I feel sad or lonely, I go by the seaside. It always calms me down and somehow helps me to clear my mind.
- Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I’d put my leg infront of the person whose eyes are glued to their phone when walking on street. Yes, I am evil like that. I find people like that extremely annoying.
And now is my chance to pass this on to some of the lovely bloggers. Too bad there’s only 15 spots to give..
- Mllr Design
- Break rules, not nails
- Cat’s Claws and Her Love of Words, Colour and Stamping
- The Polish Influenza
- Am1e’s Nail Diary
- Elektra King
- Cherry Blossom Pretty
- blondes love cupcakes
- Even Lemmings Paint Their Nails
- Wonderful Wolf
- The Dalai Lama’s Nails
- Upclose & Polished
- Amber’s Blog
Till my next post ;), which contains a nail fail, something old and blue for the naillinkup 😀
Woo, I love tea and shoes too! Half of my closet is just a wall of shoe boxes XD
Same here, or well back at my parents house. XD
rat are such sweet creatures! I used to work at at a pet store and they were my favorite ( 2nd to the chinchillas)
Awesome :). They’re really intelligent too.
hehe trip ’em! that’s what they get!
j/k! but not really. wait.. yes, I’m kidding. ish.