Hello lovelies, I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. Today I’ll be sharing a butterfly design. This one is mixed, on accent nails I did some stamping and finished it with matte top coat, for duochrome nails I left them glossy. I also need to master the capturing colour shift on photos art, but here you go..
- light pink – Barry M Rose Hip
- purple for stamping – Nails Inc Wingmore Street
- black base for duochrome – Maybelline Colorshow Black to the Basics
- duochrome – Barry M Persian
- stamping plate – BornPretty 07
- matte top coat by Barry M
Let me know what do you think and if you have any tips on photographing duochromes please do share them in the comments.
With best, K.