Hello lovelies, today I have something completely newish for you. I wore it last week and also over the Easter weekend. With the design I wasn’t completely happy with the coral shade I used. It just looked wrong against my skintone, so I added Fairy Dust and absolutely loved the final result.
It is a nice bright skittlette style floral design. It did cheer me up and I kept staring at the fairy dusted nails.
- pastel creamy light orange – NYC Melon Milkshake
- coral – OPI Down To The Core-al
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- holo glitter – China Glaze Fairy Dust
- stamping plate QA83 from Born Pretty Store
Let me know what do you think of the design and stay tuned for tomorrow’s throwback.
With best, K.