Hello lovelies, tonight I have 2 designs to show you. One of them will be a treat, which means more photos :). Both of the designs are done with one of MoYou London stamping plates from sci fi collection. The designs were done back in November last year.
First one will be an almost traditional circuit board, except for the colours, I just thought that a holo stamping would work great for this and I was in love with how it turned out. So without any further ado, here it is.
I absolutely loved how it played in the light, even though there was no sun and the photos are done in artificial light as well.
- base – NOPI Backstage Pass (just tested which one I used, and I think it was this one)
- stamping – Color Club Cloud Nine
- stamping plate – MoYou London Sci Fi Collection 06
Second design was over a gradient, which I also enjoyed a lot. I did take a slightly different approach and did one design for accent nail and for the rest some French tip style stamping.
- base white – Barry M Matt White
- teal green – Barry M Kiwi
- medium green – Barry M Key Lime
- chartreuse – OPI Did It On ‘Em
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- stamping plate – MoYou London Sci Fi collection 06
I hope you’ve enjoyed this throwback to last November as I have enjoyed sharing these designs with you. I was also super happy to get my first MoYou London stamping plates back then. I’ll be back soon with a brand new design.
With best, K.