Hello lovelies, I know it is already December and I should start doing Christmas nail art but I still haven’t shared what I had on my nails during Halloween week this year. First half of the week I had something autumny and also some sculls for the Halloween. During the weekend I had an actual Halloween art on. I’ll show you that one first, because I absolutely loved it and also got loads of compliments on it.
So lets see what I’ve used to achieve this look:
- orange – Barry M Mango
- black Barry M nail art pen
- pumpkin face water decals
- french guide stickers
Second design I had on I didn’t like so much. I liked the idea but it just didn’t come out as I had imagined. Plus the top coat I used bubbled really badly. So without further chit chat here it is :
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Black To The Basicks
- purple – Nails Inc Lexington Gardens
- golden – Orly Luxe
- golden flakie – Barry M Treasure Chest
- sheer purple – OPI Don’t Violet Me Down
I hope you’ve enjoyed tonight post. I still have loads of designs to share with you and quite a few swatches as well. Have a lovely week ahead!
With best, K