Hello lovelies, I am working on catching up with my posting for the challenge at the moment :). 25th theme of the challenge was weather. I thought long and hard on what to do and I have to admit doing lightning wasn’t even my idea. The idea came from my partner. And I am so happy that I went with it.
At first I was super scared to go free-hand on this one (I haven’t done free-hand for ages now), so I ended up testing and drawing on the paper for random lightning lines. Luckily my trusty nail art pen game to help here. I had forgotten how much control you can get when using them.
I am very proud with the result. Probably my absolute favourite from the challenge from what I’ve come up with so far.
- black base – Maybelline Colorshow Black to Basics (it’s from Vinyls collection and has a semi matte finish)
- dark blue – Barry M Blue Grape
- dark purple – Barry M Plum
- jelly white – Maybelline Colorama French White
- holographic glitter – Seventeen Nail Xtras glitter top coat
- white nail art pen by Barry M
For the blue, purple and white jelly I used small bits of make up sponge and just sponged them on to create a semi-galaxy look for dark night. I hope you’ll like it, let me know what you think in the comments.