You’re probably thinking why is she posting butterfly nails, how do these fit into the theme. Let me tell you 🙂
I didn’t want to go with any of the traditional travel themes, instead I got inspired by a place I’ve visited. There’s this lovely place in Germany – Mainau island. It has a beautiful rose garden and also a butterfly house. This is why I went with pink gradient and butterflies. If you get a chance, do visit this place.
As you may have realized by now, I haven’t done all the themes in the running order. I did this when I had few more days off at the beginning of the month and actually managed to grow my nails a bit. Anyways..
- light pink – Barry M Rose Hip
- medium pink – NOPI Carnival Cotton Candy
- dark pink – Wild & Mild Shut Up
- holographic glitter – Seventeen Nail Xtras glitter top coat
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- butterfly stamp from plate BP-34
Let me know what you think in the comments and be sure to check out travellicious nails from the inlinkz at the end of the post.