So I do apologize for the spamming posts :). I do hope you don’t mind all the nail art 😀
First up is T is for Texture, which was on 26th of March. I gravitated towards a skittlette and did 2 textured nails. One a real textured polish and other some half pearls to add texture.
Before I continue do check out the HUB page for the whole series HERE.
- teal – Barry M Guava
- white – Barry M Matt White
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- blue texture – China Glaze Of Coarse!
- stamping plate BP-20 from Born Pretty Store
- white half pearls from Born Pretty Store
I absolutely loved how it came out and enjoyed wearing it for several days. Let me know what you think and be sure to check out other lovely textured nails from the inlinkz at the end of the post.
With best, K xoxo 🙂