So lets get to it. 12th of March was for r. R is for redo/recycle/reboot. I went with something really old – a design I created back in the summer of 2013. If you want to see the original one, just hop over HERE.
Back then I went with blues, this time I just had to take out my beautiful Zoya and went with purples instead. I hope you’ll like this one.
And luckily most of paper-cuts have healed now 🙂
- purple texture – Zoya Carter
- white – Barry M Matt White
- purples for waterfall: Nails Inc Wingmore Street; Barry M Prickly Pear; Wet’n’Wild On a Trip; Sinful Colors Purple Diamond; Misslyn Electric Violet
For the waterfall stripes I used a thin long striping brush.
For the new lovely hubpage head over HERE.
Although for my silver I chose holographic instead 😛
- black – Seventeen Black Cat
- holographic – GOSH Holographic Hero
For the half-moons I used some French tip stickers I had lying around.
R is for redo/recycle/reboot
S is for Silver