When I decided to use my White Splatter from Colorshow’s Street Artist collection again, I knew I have to make a gradient with same colours as the glitter.
I started off with a white base to make the colours pop a little more. I used the glitter only for 3 fingers as you can see, I decided to go with stamping for ring finger and pinky. I loved how wintery and bright it looked at the same time.
This mani also held surprisingly well, considering how rough this week has been on my fingers.
- white – Barry M Matt White
- green – Barry M Key Lime
- blue – Barry M Damson
- lavender – Barry M Prickly Pear
- glitter – Maybelline Colorshow White Splatter
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- stamping plate – BP-L005 from Born Pretty Store
- Seche Vite top coat