Before I get to the design, I’ll rant a bit. For some reason I can’t comment nor like some of the blogs again. It seems to be ok for few days and then goes haywire again.. It’s really annoying, cause there’s so many lovely art works for which I’d like to show my liking, amazement and support. Ok rant over and back to the design.
I do like how this turned out. It’s inspired by a design that has a background saying I ❤ Bella Nail’s. I hope she doesn’t mind me using her photo as well. Her design has awesome neon accents, but I wanted to try out some of my untrieds and go for something slightly darker.
On the left is my inspiration and on the right the design I created on my nails.
- super dark blue-grey (I shall call it grue) – Seventeen Night Shade
- dark red (used for leopard print and French tips on the grue nails) – Sally Hansen Red Zin
- red texture – Misslyn Heart-Stopping from Velvet Diamond collection
- Barry M nail art pen in black for the leopard print
- white – Barry M Matt White
- Seche Vite top coat
For the whole series archives and instagram link head over to the hub page HERE. Also don’t forget to check out all the lovely creations for today’s inspired theme from the inlinkz gallery at the end of this post.