I did have few ideas on what to do, such as notes, sound waves, piano keys.. And then it came to me, I decided to do a French manicure with piano keys. I haven’t done French mani for a while, so that made the decision even easier.
Although my keys aren’t the crispiest, I still love how it came out. They actually look like gels, they’re super glossy in real life and that’s also the reason why I had such hard time drawing the keys up. I probably should have mattified the French mani before I moved to the keys.
- nude base – Essie Fed Up (this is just 1 coat)
- French tips – Maybelline Colorama French White (2 coats, 2nd being thicker)
- French tip guide stickers
- Barry M nail art pen in black
- Poshe fast-drying top coat
Be sure to check out what other girls have come up with from the inlinkz below the last photo. Till tomorrow and another A2Z series post 😉