I was so excited to read about this month’s themes. There will be some cute, cool and awesome things coming up.
I’ve used these decals once before, in the summer for Ombre day in OMD2 challenge. So I knew I have to use them again for some cute pandas. Deciding on the background took several days, then I remembered that I had some panda designs in my to do folder. Unfortunately I do not know who was the author, although she had some awesome pandas going on on the nails.
I’m really happy how the light blue and grey blended into each other and since I only had 8 pandas left, I added a bamboo stick to the middle finger. I did want to have a matte finish and I just can’t seem to open my OPI matte top coat.. Anyhow back to some photos..
- make up sponge (for gradient)
- light grey – Maybelline Colorama Cool Touch
- light blue – Maybelline Colorama Party Blue
- brown – Sinful Colors Matte Nirvana
- panda water decals are from Born Pretty Store
- some warm tap water
- tweezers (for placing the decals)
- napkin to dry out the extra water
- Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat
Be sure to check out all the cute panda nails from the inlinkz at the end of the post and before I’m off to bed, a close up photo of the design as well. Till my next post 😉