My design is inspired by Manolo Blahnik. To be more precise, the shoes I drew my inspiration from are from Spring/Summer 2014 collection, which was shown in London Fashion Week.
Instead of doing an exact replica, I went for an accent nail with smaller pattern.
- base – Sally Hansen Hard as Nails strengthener, Wild & Mild Pure Soul
- white – Barry M Matt White
- yellow – Manhattan Nail Polish 21G
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- textured polish – Maybelline Colorshow Nearly Black
- Seche Vite top coat
I still have 2 more designs to do. If all goes according to my plan, they will be up by tomorrow evening. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Till my next post 😉