I do do a lot of skittlettes and accent nail designs. I also like blues, have chevron cut in it, I use tape and do colour blocking. So this should fit right into the theme.
I had this on for 4 days, then 2 of the studs fell off and I decided to remove it.
- base – Sally Hansen Hard as Nails strengthener, CND Stickey base coat
- light blue – Rimmel London Too Cool to Tango
- silver – Misslyn Night Fever
- light blurple – Barry M Blueberry
- Sally Hansen No Chip top coat
The studs are from Born Pretty Store. To get clear lines, I used my trusty scotch tape. I did love the design. My thumb had the start stud on like on my ring finger. Let me know what you think of this one and enjoy your Saturday evening 😉 Till my next post (I still have 3 more designs from OMD2 to show you – outdoors, bridal and inspired by fashion). Stay tuned, the next one will be inspired by fashion. I did something from Manolo Blahnic shoes, it will be up tomorrow 🙂