I had several ideas, one of them being watermelon.. but since I did that last year, I decided to go for kiwis. This design is inspired by Robin Moses.
I did watch her tutorial on it, but I also made a small change. I didn’t mix white and green, I didn’t add any green glitter and I added some darker green lines with white ones to give it more depth. You can find the tutorial from HERE.
Overall I am very pleased with the result and I’m going to be sad to take it off tonight for the next design.
- base – Sally Hansen Hard as Nails strengthener, Manhattan Nail Polish base coat
- lime green – Barry M Key Lime
- holographic glitter – Seventeen Nail Xtras glitter top coat
- white – Barry M Matt White
- dark metallic green – Misslyn Kiwi
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- Seche Vite top coat
The green French tips are free-handed with the polish brush. For most of detailing I used a small detail brush, except the black dots which are made with marbling tool.