Anyways, lets get to the nails. I will try to catch up. Although I’m still wearing my negative space design, which I created on Thursday atm.
On Monday 21st it was a day dedicated to animal print in the OMD2 challenge. I knew that I wanted to create some tiger nails with gradient background.
- base – Sally Hansen Hard as Nails strengthener, Manhattan Nail Polish base coat
- yellow – Misslyn Yellow Button
- lighter coral – Misslyn Harmony
- darker coral – Misslyn Sunrise
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- Seche Vite top coat
I actually started with this one on last Saturday, when I was away from civilization and just painted my nails yellow with Yellow Button. I added rest of the art on Monday. The tiger water decals are from Born Pretty Store, the stamping plate is also from there and it’s number is QA25.