I went with green ombre and after I had finished painting my nails I added some glitter and it seemed perfect background for my panda water decals. I was pleased with the result.
I am wearing 2 coats of polish on each nail plus my base and top coats.
I also used some scotch tape to get clear lines for the side glitter.
- base: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails strengthener, Manhattan Nail Polish base coat
- light mint – Misslyn Neverland
- mint – Maybelline Colorama Green With Envy
- turquoise – Maybelline Colorama Urban Turquoise
- green – Sinful Colors Envy
- darkest green – Maybelline Colorama Moss
- glitter – Maybelline Colorama Rain Forrest Cannopy
- Seche Vite top coat
The water decals are from Born Pretty Store. They were easy to work with, although I had to be careful, because these were a little sticky and got wrinkled. Adding more water solved that though.