After coming up with this one, I started thinking why on earth I don’t do more dotticures.. they’re cute and there’s so many different colour combinations.
I do love the result. At first I thought I’ll make an interlocking design but then I remembered seeing these kind of dots around the web and as I’ve always wanted to try this, I went for it.
I am on a green kick, ombre will be green too and I also wanted to use green on my chevrons .. and on the last minute, I changed that 😛
- base – Orly Tough Cookie nail strengthener, CND Stickey base coat
- white – Barry M Matt White
- mint – Misslyn Neverland
- chartreuse – Maybellline Colorshow Pow Green
- lime – Barry M Key Lime
- dark green – Sinful Colors Envy
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
To create the dots I used my set of dotting tools. You could also use toothpicks, bobby bins and needles to get some variation in the dots’ sizes.
I will catch up on posting ombre on Sunday, when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone 😉