For me abstract nail designs usually mean some dots and stripes – or well that’s the first that comes to my mind.
For this theme I went to look for some inspiration from youtube and LOVE4NAILS channel. I found a mani there I really liked and what looked abstract enough. I tried to create it buut it came out really messy plus I should have gone for a full nails design instead of French (my nails weren’t long enough when I was preparing this).
- base – Orly Tough Cookie nail strengthener and CND Stickey base coat
- white – Maybelline Colorama French White
- lilac – Wild & Mild Pretty Lilac
- purple – Technic Orchid Mist
- black – China Glaze Liquid Leather
- Sally Hansen No Chip top coat
Before adding the purples, I created a white jelly French tip and then used polish brush to paint on the 2 purples. Stripes are done with a striping brush and dots with the tip of marbling tool. I did wear this design for a few days. It is one of my faves from this challenge. If you haven’t already, check out my Funky French entry from HERE.