I am excited, 1/3 of the challenge is done already and with today’s theme, the second block is starting.
For this theme I had several ideas, from normal stripes to dots to more complex things. At the end I decided to go with water marble. I haven’t done it for several months and I am glad I went for it for this theme.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails strengthener
- CND Stickey base coat
- white – Barry M Matt White
- red – Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book
- orange – Essie Meet Me At Sunset
- yellow – Misslyn Yellow Button
- green – Sinful Colors Envy
- blue – China Glaze Hanging in the Balance
- purple – China Glaze Grape Pop
- glitter to coat – Seventeen Nail Xtras glitter top coat
- Seche Vite top coat
Huh, that’s a long list. Let me know what do you think of this water marble and be sure to check out other rainbowy designs from the inlinkz gallery at the end of this post. Till tomorrow 😉