As for me it’s almost a regular 4th of July, today’s theme for OMD2 is BRIGHT. I suppose it’s not screaming bright and I really craved for matte design.
I was thinking of beautiful sunset and beach gradients and palm trees.. and I got to this 😛 (to be fair I didn’t intend to have palm trees on my nails anyways).
- white – OPI Alpine Snow
- orange – Essie Meet Me At Sunset
- darker yellow – Misslyn Yellow Button
- lighter yellow – China Glaze Lemon Fizz
- chartreuse – Maybelline Colorshow Pow Green
- black – Maybelline Colorshow Blackout
- matte top coat by Barry M
The stamping plate used is QA58 from Born Pretty Store. As for my base coat, I used my regular combo of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails and CND Stickey base coat.
What do you think, does it work as bright? Be sure to check out all the bright designs from inlinkz after the last photo. I’ll be back later
today tonight with my dark design. To be honest I didn’t sleep much tonight from the excitement and anxiousness and tonight will be sleepless also. If I get too random, remind me to have a cup of coffee (a strong one) 😀