Hello lovelies, I was supposed to post this last night, but life got ahead. I know roses aren’t really spring flowers or either the colour combo I used here, anyways I just felt I need something more dark.
I did end up wearing just the stripes for a day before painting on the roses. Because well, I just liked it so much, this means I have a photo of just the stripes too.
As for base and top coat: for base coat I used just 1 layer of CND Stickey, now for topcoat after the stripes I used 1 layer of CND Air Dry, but when I added the roses a day later I went to my trusty Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat, cause I know it won’t smudge whatever I do with it.
- Seventeen Fury
- China Glaze Liquid Leather (for the black stripes)
- China Glaze Long Kiss (darkest red for the roses)
- Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book (the red cream for the roses)
- China Glaze Pink-ie Promise (pink for the roses)
- Sinful Colors Envy (green for the leaves)
I am really pleased how it came out and love the look.