However what I do absolutely love are the textured nails with black studs. I did apply 1 layer of top coat to attach the stud and make it glossy. The textured effect stayed, which is awesome.
I also took the risk to stain my nails some more with the green. This time I applied white base under it but that didn’t change anything for the opacity. It still needed 3 coats from which one had to be generous. As for the flowers, I like one particular petal on my right hand’s middle finger and as a whole the ring finger on that same hand.
- CND Stickey as base coat
- OPI Jinx as texture on pinky, index and thumb
- OPI Alpine Snow as th white base
- Barry M Mint Green
- China Glaze Lemon Fizz – yellow
- Maybelline Colorama no. 91 – coral
- Nails Inc. Big Apple Red
- China Glaze Liquid Leather – black dots
The studs are from Born Pretty Store and top coat I used for this one is CND Air Dry. Have a lovely and sunny weekend. Till my next post 😉