Hello lovelies, 4 more days to go for Nail-Art-Go-Go Challenge. Today is actually Independence Day in Estonia – and I’m beating myself up for not creating a blue-black-white mani. I’ve just been too busy with uni work.
Today is abstract day. I do love abstract manicures, I did mine some days ago. Wasn’t happy with it first, now I am in peace with this one. After I added some more dots and lines, it somehow came together 😀
I did use quite a few polishes with this one, so lets see:
- white – Alpine Snow by OPI
- yellow – Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
- coral – Funky Orange by Maybelline Colorama
- pink – Pink-ie Promise by China Glaze
- red – Big Apple Red by Kate Spade by nails inc
- black – Liquid Leather by China Glaze
I hope I didn’t forget anything :P. Now some more photos.. next 2 are without flash in daylight.
Oh and don’t forget to see other abstract manicures.