Hello lovelies, it’s 3rd day of Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge and today is warm versus cold day. I am so excited about these nails. I absolutely love how these turned out to be. For this theme I decided to do galaxy nails. I’ve been wanting to do different coloured ones for a while – and this theme was perfect for it.
On to the polishes, I will list the ones I used for the red galaxies first and then the ones for the blue galaxies.
- red base – Long Kiss by China Glaze
- sponging on red – Pink-ie Promise by China Glaze (pink), Meet Me At Sunset by Essie (orange), Fury by Seventeen (gold-copper), Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
- blue base – Electric Blue by Maybelline Colorama
- sponging on blue – Envy by Sinful Colors (green), Teal by Barry M, I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! by OPI (grayish blue), Worn In by Maybelline Colorama (light blue-gray)
- glitter – Sugar Crystals by Maybelline Colorshow
- white – Blanc by Essie
I added Sugar Crystals right on the base colours and then again after doing th sponging and stars with white. I finished it off with my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. Some more photos and be sure to check out other warm versus cold nails by clicking inlinkz at the end of the post. Till my next post 😉