Hello lovelies, here’s a design of roses on pastel base. I wanted something really spring like. I am not 100% pleased with these though. Maybe I should have used white instead of the black or a toothpick.
- Manhattan 21G Lotus Effect (yellow)
- Manhattan 71S Lotus Effect (mint)
- Pink-ie Promise by China Glaze (pastel light pink)
- Alessandro 27-636 Ice Cream Bar (hot pink)
- Black Creme by Wet n Wild
Both of the Manhattan polishes took 3 coats and it still didn’t feel opaque enough. I stayed with 3 because it started to get too thick at parts. I do like the colours though. I painted my thumbnail with the mint also. As a base coat I used Orly Tough Cookie nail strengthener and for the top coat Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip top coat.
Next mani will be for N.A.I.L. next theme opposites day. There are so many possibilities how to interpret that, so stay tuned 🙂