Good evening lovelies, this is probably the last of #31DC2013 posts I will do this year. I have rainbow, purple and gradient nails for you and a lot of photos.
First up are these rainbow nails for day 9. I absolutely love how this came out. I did the stripes on my ring finger and thumb.
- black – Black Creme by Wet n Wild
- red – I Red a Good Book by Wet n Wild
- orange – Funky Orange by Maybelline Colorama
- yellow – Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
- green – Entourage by China Glaze
- blue – Hanging in the Balance by China Glaze
- purple – On a Trip by Wet n Wild
- silver – Night Fever by Misslyn
I also used Blanc by Essie for the base for the rainbow stripes and also on my gradient mani.
All the same colours besides silver and black. I kind of cheated my way into it, since it is a rainbow gradient.
Polish used for purple:
- On a Trip by Wet n Wild
- Tart by Maybelline Colorama
- Coin Flip by Sally Hansen
- Matte top coat by OPI (for the ring finger)
I have few more things coming this week, both are wintery manis, so stay tuned.