I am not that pleased with the mani. I had quite a few problems. My cuticles were glowing blue and the top coat melted the bows I used for the penguins. I also feel that my nails are too long for the penguins. Should have left some free edges.. I am also not pleased with the photo quality. I am sorry girls..
I also went for sheep on my right hand. I did combine the 2 animal themed manis together by using the same colours and the dots.
- different sized dotting tools
- detail brush
- bow shaped nail stickers (no idea about the brand though, cause I’ve thrown away the package)
- blue – Hanging in the Balance by China Glaze
- white – Blanc by Essie
- brown – Sleek Bamboo by Alessandro Int
- coral – Funky Orange by Maybelline Colorama
- black – Black Creme by Wet n Wild
- top coat – Seche Vite
The light reflects so weirdly on some of the nails, this was also one of the problems why the sheep kept coming out blurry :s
Next theme for #naillinkup is Feathers and it will be the last theme for November. Stay tuned for that 😉
Also feel free on expressing your thoughts on the penguins and sheep, what I could do better? Any tips, tricks or ideas?
Before the last photo, be sure to check out all the lovely designs for Animals & Pets.