Hey dear readers, I wanted to do something really fun. So lets meet the skittle zombies :).
Some sad news also, I managed to break a nail with my door lock :O. It happened a few weeks ago and now the fixes didn’t help anymore and it just broke. So I probably have to chop off my not so long nails and go for a different shape for a while.
Now back to the design. There’s 2 coats of each polish for opacity although some could do with 1 generous coat.
- pinky – Entourage by China Glaze
- ring finger – Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
- middle finger – Funky Orange by Maybelline Colorama
- index finger – Pink-ie Promise by China Glaze
- thumb – On a Trip by Wet n Wild
- details – Black Creme by Wet n Wild and White on White by China Glaze + detail brush and dotting tool
- top coat – Seche Vite
Although they are not scary looking I think they will still fit in for the N.A.I.L. Things that go Bump in the Night. I would personally be freaked out if I saw a skittle zombie :O
Let me know what you think, I do like reading your comments.