Good evening lovelies, I’ve had a few nails fails over the past few days. Mostly for some weird reason my manis kept chipping up and I still have no idea why. Maybe it’s the base coat I’m using or my tips aren’t getting wrapped up neatly.
Till I figure that out.. I’m slightly starting to turn on the Halloween wave. I’ve come up with quite a few ideas and drawn them down. This will be my very first Halloween (we don’t celebrate it in my home country).
Here is a black cat nail art design. There are loads of cat nails out there, so probably this has been created before. I had the hardest time in choosing the background colour :P. Here’s the result.
- Orly Tough Cookie nail strengthener
- Sleek Bamboo by Alessandro Int
- Black Creme by Wet n Wild
- Blanc by Essie
- Pink-ie Promise by China Glaze
- Seche Vite
- additional tools – 2 different sized dotting tools (for the eyes), detail brush (ears, whiskers, nose and mouth)
I have another photo for you. I am pleased how this turned out to be and I really like Sleek Bamboo as the background. What do you think?
Also you should be able to find me on Bloglovin now.