I really wanted to see how the Chalk Dust by Maybelline Colorama (it’s named differently at my home country) looks like on white and black background. And I’m super happy, because I got the expected results.
- white – White on White by China Glaze
- black – Black Creme by Wet n Wild
- copper – Coin Flip by Sally Hansen
- Chalk Dust by Maybelline Colorama
- golden yellowish rhinestones
- ring finger – 2 coats of white nail polish and 1 coat of Chalk Dust.
- middle finger – 2 coats of black nail polish (although one would have done it) and 1 coat of Chalk Dust
- pinky and index finger – 3 coats of the lovely Coin Flip to get full opacity, I really didn’t want the smile lines to be seen. Coin Flip is lovely having loads of microglitters in it.
- thumb – I did black and white gradient using a make-up sponge. I had no base besides my nail strengthener for this. Did 2 coats of the gradient and 1 coat of Chalk Dust.
- Finally finish it off with your glossy top goat and place the rhinestones on pinky and index finger.