I didn’t want to do anything time consuming (tribals usually are), so I came up with this French mani. It seems that I can’t do any French manis for a while – my nails are kind of yellow. Good thing is that this mani is really easy and fast.
- Tart by Maybelline Colorama (purple) – free-handed the French tip with the brush that comes along with the polish
- Night Fever by Misslyn (silver) – free-handed the wide stripe with the polish brush
- Black Creme by Wet n Wild – used a detail brush to draw the borders fro the silver stripe and to paint the small triangles
- dotting tool for the dots – firstly I did the dots inside the triangles after that lined my French tip with black dots. Then I did another line of dots under the black ones.
- for the finish I used Insta-Dry Anti-Chip top coat by Sally Hansen
Sorry about the poor lightning, I really wanted to post this tonight, plus I will have a long day tomorrow..
I have a slightly foggy photo for you also.. Till my next post and let me know what you think of this one.
Check out other lovely tribals from here!