Hello lovely ladies. I’m finally in the UK. Hopefully I can start posting normally soon. At the moment I’m having slight problems with uploading..
I did this French mani a day before my departure to the UK and got a chance to photograph it today. So you can see how good or bad the stuff has stayed on and gone through all that packing and dragging around the luggage etc.
- Golden Sand by Maybelline Colorama
- Dark Chocolate by Maybelline Colorama
- Electric Yellow by Maybelline Colorama
- Tangerine by Maybelline Colorama
Other stuff used:
- nail strengthener for the base
- sponge for gradient – I did yellow/orange gradient on 1 coat of yellow polish. After that I tabbed on a bit of the golden to give it some shine and dimensions.
- loads of top coat for the feather
- striping brush
- dotting tool
What do you think of this mani?
I like it and it has endured all the traveling 😀
I have one more photo for you. I was also thinking of doing a fashion inspired post once a week. I have to select a day though, will see which day suits the best for me. I will try to do 2 posts per week at least – one fashion inspired (for a while) and some challenge/nail art/review post. If I have more time I will write more.
I need to fix this photo uploading problem also.