It is inspired by one of LOVE4NAILS tutorial on youtube. I did this out of memory and I love it. It’s also very easy and fast design.
- Maybelline Colorama #77 – light pink for the base. It’s 3 layers and I had so much trouble getting it even and opaque. It wasn’t so hard when I used this polish back in July.
- Strobe Light by Sally Hansen (#200) – pink glitter. I just tabbed it on after drawing the black lines.
- Black – water based acrylic paint. I used striping brush to draw the lines and dotting tool for large black dots.
- Kiss Nail Art Paint in White (#SPA02) and dotting tool for white dots.
- purple rhinestones and Grape Pop by China Glaze (#860) + a detail brush for the bow.
I wanted to use stamping for the bows but that just didn’t want to work out, so I overpainted the mess with the purple polish.