Things I used:
- On a Trip by Wet n Wild (#E2133)
- White on White by China Glaze (#23)
- Fuchsia Fever by Maybelline Colorama (#186)
- Sparked by Wet n Wild (#E435G)
Some tips and tricks:
- Before applying the tape make sure your polish is dry and stick the tape to your hand to make it less sticky.
- Make sure the tape is firmly on your nail from the edge you’re gonna paint your nails.
- Do one nail at a time.
- Remove the tape when polish is still wet to get clean lines.
Now on to the tutorial. I made some photos too, which will be seen below.
Start with a base coat or nail hardener.
Apply your background colour. I used On a Trip by Wet n Wild. Wait till it dries.
Cut the tape for your one hand. Cut 5 strips and then cut them half diagonally. Stick 2 triangular pieces as shown below on pic #3. Apply the white polish and remove the tape. (repeat this on all of your nails on 1 hand)
When the previous step is dry, apply the tape as shown on pic #5. Apply both of the polishes – in my case neon purple first and glitter right after. Remove the tape carefully. Wait a bit and apply your top coat (I use fast dry top coat). When 1 hand is dry, repeat all the steps on your other hand 😉