It’s the 28th day of Oh Mon Dieu! Challenge and this day is inspired by a TV show. I chose Cake Boss, because well – I really wanted cupcakes 😛
I had loads of fun while doing this and I decided to go with slightly different colours than most cupcake nails out there. I am quite pleased with the colour combo I chose and the base part of cupcakes – that lighter brown is something I mixed up.
On to the nails..
Things I used:
- Maybelline Colorama #108 – golden shade for the base
- that creamy brown in the colorama bottle – base of the cupcakes
- China Glaze in Call of the Wild and a striper brush to draw the stripes onto the cupcake base
- China Glaze in Lemon Fizz and dotting tool to make the icing
- China Glaze in Grape Pop and a dotting tool to make some dots onto the icing
- heart shaped rhinestones for the “cherries” on top of the cupcakes
Don’t forget to check out the lovely TV show inspired nail designs by clicking here! Have a lovely Sunday and see you tomorrow 😉