Hi lovelies, have to say I struggled with this one – not with the design itself but finding an idea. I really don’t have a favourite holiday and as I haven’t traveled anywhere out of Europe, I didn’t want to go with German themed nails (it’s my fave country in Europe, specially southern part).
I love the sea, a lot! Therefore this is inspired by water. My fave spot for spending a vacation.
The design itself is quite simple and I admit it – I was lazy this morning.
As an accent, I painted a waterfall onto my ring finger 😛
Things I used:
- China Glaze in Of Coarse! from Texture Collection
- China Glaze in White on White (base of the ring finger)
- Maybelline Colorama in Styled Out
- Maybelline Colorama in Urban Turquoise
- Miyo in Magic
- Maybelline Colorama in Party Blue
- Sally Hansen in Blingtastic from Gem Crush Collection
- striper brush
Don’t forget to check out all the lovely holiday/vacation inspired nails from here!