Hello lovelies! 25th day of OMD Challenge is inspired by a movie. Till this morning I wasn’t 100% sure what I will do. My first idea was doing cherry blossom nails, since Memoirs of a Geisha is one of my fave movies.
I wanted something more random, something I could play with some more and then it came to me – Pacific Rim. I chose some of the colours of the jaegers in the movie (it was also the most recent visit to the cinema).
At first I went with my normal top coat and oh boy am I glad I decided to make it matte after few hours. (yeh I also spent on myself to get the OPI matte top coat because the other one I have takes ages to dry and is a lot harder to apply and get evened).
Things I used:
- Misslyn in Night Fever (2 layers for the base)
- Maybelline Colorama #106 (metallic grey)
- Maybelline Colorama #352 (red)
- Alessandro Int in Call Me Hero! (the small square on ring finger)
- Maybelline Colorama in Dark Chocolate for the stripes
Be sure to check out all the other lovely movie inspired nails by clicking here! So which one is better in your opinion? (I’m in love with the matte though).