This design looks a lot better from further away than in close up.
I got my inspiration from the amazing Raquel (love4nails) at youtube. She does these amazing designs that just take your breath away.
Things I used:
- China Glaze in White on White for the base (I tabbed it on with a sponge to keep it very light)
- Maybelline Colorama #186 from Neons Collection (purple)
- Maybelline Colorama #190 from Neons Collection (green)
- Maybelline Colorama #191 from Neons Collection (orange)
- Maybelline Colorama in Dark Chocolate for the French tips and stripes
- striping brush
Be sure to check out what others have come up with for today by clicking here!