Hey, this nail art design is inspired by Mason Martin Margiela Haute Couture autumn/winter 2014 collection from Paris Fashion Week. I wish it could have turned out better, but I couldn’t find my ruler, so I used toothpick instead and it got a bit messy.
- Maybelline Colorama in Urban Turquoise (#120)
- Maybelline Colorama #106 (metallic grey)
- China Glaze in White on White
- Kiss Nail Art Paint in Silver (#10)
- toothpick for dragging lines which I filled in with the silver paint later on
Here is also a picture of the piece that inspired me. When I saw this, I thought it would be cool to try it out on the nails. I should try this again in the future to make it look better.