Hey everyone, I hope you’re having a great weekend. Here’s my entry for the neon nails:
- neons – Maybelline Colorama #190 (green), #186 (purple), #191 (orange) from Neons Collection
- red – Maybelline Colorama #352
- blue – Miyo in Magic (#25)
- base – China Glaze in White on White (#23)
- dotting tool
- an old nailart paint brush for the stripes
I prepared this a few days ago before I got my nail mail.
I have been trying to get my hands on a real matte polish for the past few days also and to my surprise there are none in my hometown, nowhere to be found. Which was a huge surprise. I’m having entrance exams for master’s degree next week, so maybe I’ll manage to get something from Tallinn (although that’s highly doubtful). Also nail polishes are extremely expensive here, the more special the polish the higher the price (glitter, cracking, holo etc). And well Maybelline doesn’t make any as far as I know of.
So do you have any ideas what should I do with this matte polish problem?
Oh yes and check out others’ entries for neon also! 😉