Hello everyone. Too bad I had done the mani for this challenge already in the morning, the green I got from my nail mail would have been perfect for it. Anyways, I was super excited to do the skittles challenge, I’ve been wanting to do it for a while now.
First one is the base I did.
Things I used:
- Maybelline Colorama #104 (purple)
- Maybelline Colorama in Urban Turquoise (#120)
- Maybelline Colorama in Electric Yellow (#749)
- Maybelline Colorama #155 (orange)
- Maybelline Colorama #352 (red)
- dotting tool
This is my skittles mani, enjoy! 😉
- China Glaze in Entourage (#719) – the awesome green
- China Glaze in Lemon Fizz (#871) – yellow
- China Glaze in Grape Pop (#860) – Yes! That’s another tone of purple 😀
- China Glaze in Of Coarse! (#1192) – blue from texture collection
- a set of nail art brushes
- marbling tool