Things I used and how I did it:
- Maybelline Colorama in Dark Chocolate (# 23) – this is for the base. The base has to be completely dry before moving on.
- Maybelline Colorama # 106 (metallic grey), In Styled Out (# 173A), # 104 (purple), instead of the purple you could use red or use both – the result is shown on pic 2, you will need a sponge also. I just started adding the three colours onto the black with the sponge and repeated this till I was pleased.
- Maybelline Colorama # 51 (white) – used a sponge again to add some white splashes onto the design.
- Kiss Nail Art Paint in White (# 2) – and also a dotting tool to make some dots which would represent the stars.
- Maybelline Colorama # 47 (silver glitter) – the last thing I added to make it more radiant. Used just 1 coat and after that applied a layer of top coat.
I was pleased how it turned out. Feel free to comment and like. There will be a second post today also for the OMD Challenge 😉