Things I used:
- Maybelline Colorama #262 (light pink)
- Kiss Nail Art Paint in White (#2) and in Black (#12)
- dotting tool
How to do it:
- Firstly apply 1 layer of base coat and then a layer of the pink polish. Let it dry completely.
- Now paint the white fences onto your nails with the nail art paint or you could use a nailart pen also.
- Now take a sheet of paper or some other thing you could put the black onto. Tip dotting tool into the black and make body for the cat. Next take a toothpick and make the body more hairy, after that paint the tail, legs and head with the toothpick. repeat this all to your nails. Let it dry completely.
- Lastly apply top coat but be careful not to smudge all your hard work.