Things you need:
- blue nail polish – Maybelline Colorama tone 654
- crack nail polish – Sincero in silver
- nail striper – Buk Nail Art tone 17 (silver)
- blue rhinestone flowers
How to do it:
- Apply 1 coat of blue nail polish and wait till it’s completely dry (this is very important cause of the taping).
- Now do 1 nail at a time with the crack polish because it dries really fast. Tape the part you don’t want to cover with crack polish and apply the polish to the free part, remove the tape right after doing that (repeat the process on all of the nails).
- Now use the silver striper to draw lines onto the borders of crack polish and when doing middle finger use tweezers to attach the flower (if needed use glue, I pressed it right to the polish and it got stuck nicely).
- Apply the top coat and let it dry. Now you’re done!
I hope you like it as much as I was pleased with the result 😉