Things you need:
- 2 colours: Maybelline Colorama tones 155 (orange) and 108 (gold)
- 2 stripers: Kiss Nail Art Paint black and white
- dotting tool and toothpick
How to do it?
- Apply 1 coat of orange nail polish and let it dry. Now to the gradient effect – paint half of the sponge to orange and half to golden and then press gently onto your nail (repeat this till you’re pleased with the effect – I did this only once). Then use top coat to smudge and even it out. Let it dry.
- Now take the black striper and paint the stripes (don’t worry if the edges will be a bit shaky). Be creative with the tiger pattern. Do it to 3 nails: pinky, middle finger and thumb.
- I painted the pawprints the next to my index finger. I used the dotting tool for making 5 larger dots and then toothpick to make the smaller toeprints to each larger dot.
- I painted the face for the tiger the last (found it the hardest to do). I used toothpick to do it – first eyes and nose and then the other details. Added some white later on to make it a bit more sloppier and look more like a tiger.
- When the prints are dry, apply top coat and let it dry out. Now you’re done!
Enjoy and feel free to leave comments (for questions, suggestions or whatever else) 🙂