So with this one I was being kind of lazy and also I was superbusy (graduation year –> last semester for my BSc degree), therefore I used someone else’s tutorial. I will give the link also to give her full credits for this one.
Why such name, well cause they’re green! And I really loved the result.
Things you need:
- 2 colours: I chose Maybelline Colorama tones no 51 (white) and no 652 (green)
- 2 nailart colours: I used Kiss nail Art paints black and white (ofc as an alternative you can use nail polish and a toothpick)
How to do it?
I will try to explain (prolly not the best way) how I did it and also here is the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TLsHTNOJAE . So than you ProfessionalDQ! 😀
- I used the white as base, since 1 coat of it is kind of transparenty and makes other colours pop in my opinion.
- I painted 2 large dots (which became 1 XD) on my ring and middle finger to make the cat heads with green. For pinky and index finger just 1 diagonal oval dot on the tip for the cats’ butts. Painted the thumb green.
- Now you can use a toothpick (which I actually did this time) for the ears on ring and middle finger – just paint small triangles. For the pinky and index finger paint the tail (long, short, straight – how you wish). I made my tails as half U-s.
- When the green is dry, paint smaller triangles inside the ears and make stripes onto the tail with black. I also made 2 large dots for the eyes on middle and ring finger. Later on also added black dots into the white to make pupils.
- I striped the thumb nails with the black and when everything got dry, applied the top coat.
I hope you enjoy the microscopic changes I made to make it a bit of my own